What’s the job?
We are Ampersand, an ecommerce agency that specialises in transforming fast growing retailers.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Business Development and Marketing team. Working in a fast-paced agency environment, you’ll be creative and a strong communicator, responsible for planning, developing, and overseeing all marketing activity for the company brands, both on and offline.
Your role will include:
- Supporting Head of Business Development and Marketing to plan and develop content
- Managing and measuring email and social media campaigns
- Managing the website, portals, and social media channels
- Managing and coordinating an event calendar
- Managing partner relationships and marketing opportunities
- Tracking budgets and KPIs from partner agreements
What you bring:
- Detailed knowledge and experience with various social media platforms
- Experience in a B2B marketing role, ideally within technology, ecommerce and/or creative
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience analysing campaigns
- Good listening and questioning ability
- Excellent excel skills and experience working with datasets
More reasons to join us:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Personal development plans
- Private healthcare
- 32 days’ holiday (includes public holidays)
- Meet-ups and social events