Learning Manager - CDDO
Cabinet Office Government Digital Service -
What you'll do
As a Learning Manager you’ll:
- Run all aspects of delivery of courses offered
- Schedule courses & coordinate facilitators/educators and cohorts
- Coordinate delivery of external partner courses
- Manage queries and communication with users and stakeholders
- Support the operations team and senior delivery manager with other projects as and when necessary
- Analyse course data and produce data insight reports
Who you'll be
This role requires:
- Background in scheduling and administering L&D courses.
- Excellent user and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions and handling conflict.
- Problem solving skills with a high attention to detail;
- Data analysis and evaluation skills;
- Ability to generate new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Isn’t bound by the status quo and ability to work effectively across boundaries and with external suppliers.
How to Apply:
The standard selection process for roles at CDDO consists of:
- An application screening process - Simply, hit apply. We only ask for a Cover Letter (up to 750 words) and a CV. Important tip - please ensure that your cover letter includes how you meet the skills and experience listed in the “who you’ll be” section above.
- An interview - We will asses you against the behaviours listed and your experience
Depending on the volume of applications we may also include an additional stage, which you will be invited to should you pass the application screening stage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
CDDO offers hybrid working for all employees. This means that everyone does some working from home/remote working and also spends some time in their local office. You will agree to your hybrid working arrangement with your line manager in line with your preferences and business needs.
A reserve list will be held for a period of 12 months, from which further appointments can be made.
Candidates that do not pass the interview, however, have demonstrated an acceptable standard will be considered for similar roles at a lower grade.
Security Clearance: The level of clearance required for this role is BPSS. Further details are outlined in Security vetting for employees.
The Civil Service welcomes applications from people who have recently left prison or have an unspent conviction. For further information see https://www.gov.uk/guidance/prison-leavers-project-improving-outcomes-for-prison-leavers
Posted by Cabinet Office Government Digital Service
Civil Service Technology Roles
Here at CDDO ( Central Digital & Data Office) we have some fantastic opportunities that can be based from our expanding Manchester office.