You’ll help product teams measure apps and websites, business strategy changes, and service design.
You’ll work with analytics consultants, conversion consultants, designers, developers, and other digital professionals to create world-class solutions to meet our clients’ needs.
Your time will be divided between client work (measurement strategy, tracking implementation), mentoring and line management of web analysts, and discipline leadership (evolving the analytics discipline).
Role band: 4
(Band Guide – 1: Junior | 2: Practitioner | 3: Senior | 4: Lead | 4.5: Head | 5: Director)
The salary for this role depends on your experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to promoting inclusivity and diversity at Code. We are actively encouraging applications from black and ethnic minority groups.
In this role, you will:
- Create great client relationships.
- Coach and line manage analysts.
- Be the analytics expert within our agency and product teams.
- Provide measurement and data strategies for our clients.
- Work with conversion consultants to improve measurement of CRO programmes.
- Work with consultants and delivery leads on improving measurement of client relationships.
- Support new business development considering commerciality and growth.
- Research and recommend new tools and techniques for the agency.
- Improve the adoption of the analytics across the agency and our clients.
- Review our processes and frameworks to ensure they are providing the best for our clients.
- Ensure product performance is accurately measured and presented back to clients.
- Work with the head of analytics and experimentation on evolving the analytics discipline.
Skills, competencies, and experience
- Google Analytics, including technical implementation.
- Tag management tools like GTM, Tealium.
- Other analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Google BiqQuery.
- Producing measurement frameworks and strategies.
- Making recommendations to clients about how they use and manage data.
- Telling a story using data but also considering the wider context.
- Measuring traffic sources and acquisition strategy.
- Measuring A/B tests and CRO programmes.
- Prioritising and managing multiple client projects.
- Problem solving, independently discovering solutions for challenges.
- Passionate about analytics and keeping track of new developments within the industry.
- Coaching and leading peers, mentees, clients in analytics and measurement.
We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together. We value people who improve, continually improve themselves and the world around them to make a difference.
We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with and who get more from themselves and those around them by working together effectively.
Despite the impacts of COVID-19, we are still recruiting as normal. We have taken the full recruitment process digital, so will perform interviews, interactive sessions and the office walk around through web conferencing.
For the foreseeable future, we are a hybrid business looking for 2-3 days a week in the office. Our fantastic city centre office space is COVID-19 secure, and open for our staff to work from. Our Manchester city centre office space, just a few minutes' walk from Piccadilly train station, reflects the collaborative way we work, so we've crafted studios and working environments that let creativity flourish.
We offer a competitive salary, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience. On top of this, we have a generous benefits package, including our 'Make-Change' Friday afternoon learning time every week, pension scheme, medical insurance, flexi-start, 25 days holiday growing to 30 days over time, paid social events, bike schemes, childcare schemes.