Datacentreplus – Business Development Manager – Data Centre/Hosting Services Company – Manchester Based - up to £50k OTE (UNCAPPED)
We are looking for a strong Sales Executive/BDM with prior experience of working in and/or selling hosting solutions for a well-established Manchester-based hosting solutions provider with our own data centre.
The ideal candidate will at present be working (or very recently worked) in a Business Development or Senior Sales role at a similar hosting company or technology company, ideally in Manchester. Contacts and industry knowledge is essential.
You will report directly to the Business Director.
For the right candidate, this will be a very rewarding role, with an uncapped commission structure and other bonuses to recognise the input of the candidate in establishing the new services.
Key Responsibility Areas
· To identify new business opportunities through a variety of means, including: email marketing, cold calling & external telemarketing.
· Calling existing, lapsed and new customers to secure new/additional business.
· Attend networking events (*when permissible) to identify and build relationships.
· Keep producing a constant flow of outbound sales activity.
· Close deals! Mange the order process, from lead conversion to order processing.
· Developing and managing sales campaigns.
· Ensure sales targets are met.
You will be supported by a marketing team and some inbound leads.
Must be able to demonstrate the following:
· Strong understanding of new business sales and hunting new clients.
· Successful track record within hosting/data centre/web company (ideally gained in a competitor company).
· An understanding of the hosting market, web and cloud solutions, managed services, IT infrastructure.
· A basic technical understanding of hosting and data centre technologies.
· Have the ability to create a sales plan.
· Must be self-motivated and have huge hunger for success.
· Must be able to work from home.
· Excellent communication skills – be articulate and presentable.
· Experience of using a CRM system to track sales.
· Excellent self-management skills.
Any candidate with an existing client base will have an advantage over other candidates.
Excellent base salary of up to £30,000 + generous commission (UNCAPPED).
Up to £50,000 OTE
Reference ID: BD10.04
Related keywords: business development manager, sales, sales manager, manager, business development
Reference ID: BD.10.04
Expected Start Date: 03/05/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£30,000.00 per year