- Working in the cloud squads you will help inform cloud strategy and manage the adoption process.
- Work on a direct level with compute, storage and network systems.
- Mentor and advise other engineers in the team.
- Work closely with other teams to offer guidance in infrastructure movement and best practice.
- Work closely with the security teams to integrate security as first class citizen.
- Monitor and the cloud systems and help shape how best practice can be applied.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience of building or running distributed / scalable solutions on a major public cloud platform.
- AWS/Azure/GCP expertise gained from production application deployment.
- Experience with RESTful or GRPC services.
- Knowledge across as many of these technologies/skills as possible:
- Ansible, Chef, Terraform or similar
- Containerisation with Docker
- Orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Java, Python, GoLang or similar programming experience
What's in it for me?
Competitive salary plus bonus
Build solutions using the latest technology & freedom to use the latest technologies
Opportunity to make a real impact in the business
Work alongside genuine industry experts
Continuous development through our Academy, our in-house L&D team
Staff discounts on our brands and Hale Country Club
On-site doctor, physio and barber