The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, have strong organisational and written skills, and digital project management experience would be advantageous. With a minimum of 2 + years hands-on experience in digital account management, we are looking for someone with a real passion for building long-term client relationships from the outset, for all things digital, and a commitment to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
- 2 years minimum digital account management experience within a digital marketing agency and the ability to demonstrate a track record of strategic thinking, working in partnership with a number of clients simultaneously
- Excellent organisational and project management skills advantageous
- Excellent written English language and verbal communication skills (on the phone as well as email)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A thorough attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and continually re-prioritise tasks against agreed objectives
Working with an existing client list of up to 10 client accounts, your responsibilities will include
- Maintaining good, healthy client relationships through regular phone and face to face meetings including relevant schmoozing activities to ensure the client loves you/PushON
- Collaboratively working with the online marketing and development teams to define the correct strategies and campaigns to meet the needs and objectives of the client
- Working with the team leaders and campaign project leads to ensure the correct level of client service is met each month
- Overseeing the quality of service delivery in terms of efficiency and client satisfaction
- Working with client development plans and processes implemented by the agency to deliver long-term client relationships.
- Documenting all client contact in a client contact report document to share with the client and internal stake holders within 48hrs of last contact
- Reporting regularly to the directors of PushON on the status of your clients
- Ensuring the delivery of monthly marketing reports to clients within the first 4 working days of the month, including an account managers report summarising the months activities and how they align with the client and campaign objectives
- Identifying and presenting new business opportunities to your portfolio of clients to grow agency revenues, which may include working with the sales, marketing and development teams to achieve this.
- Use a wide range of tools for analysis, tracking, monitoring and evaluation of client links built.
- Management of client budgets
PushON is an inclusive employer that considers company culture to be extremely important. We believe people should enjoy being at work, feel supported and valued and for that reason we’ve signed the Breathe HR Culture Pledge to illustrate our commitment to a positive company culture.
Post pandemic we have adopted a hybrid working practice with flexible working allowing for a healthy mix of office and working from home that meets the needs of the business and employees individually.
- 30 days basic holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period) via Health Shield
- Regular social and team events
- Employee Assistance Programme (after qualifying period) via Health Shield
- Company Pension Scheme