The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with strong organisational and written skills. Most importantly you’ll be a creative thinker and have a creative eye and a demonstrable knowledge of social media channels and their audiences.
You must have a proven background in paid social media and additional paid media channels and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
We're based in Manchester but working remotely is an option.
- Minimum 3 year paid media/paid social experience
- Working knowledge of Facebook business manager – Facebook Blueprint certified
- Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram advertising experience
- Understanding of feed management and optimisation
- Strong organisational and time-keeping skills
- Strong written and communication skills (inc. telephone manner)
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, etc)
- Experience with Google Analytics / web analytics packages (including implementation of tracking coding)
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Microsoft Adcenter platforms (Google Certified)
- Working knowledge of Google Ads Editor
- An ability & willingness to learn about all new aspects of paid media (programmatic, Trueview, native advertising)
- Sales/new business experience
- Conversion Rate Optimisation experience
- Java Script
- Image editing and creation with Photoshop
- Copy writing
- Knowledge of automated bidding platforms
- Paid Social strategy and planning
- Account creation and management
- Keyword Research
- Advert Testing and Optimisation
- Paid Social Campaign Management
- Collaboratively working with the online marketing team
- Collaboratively working with the creative team to produce eye catching social ads
- Supporting the sales team with new business opportunities
We are based in Manchester but intend to continue with the flexible remote working post Covid so invite CVs from anywhere in North West England and beyond.