Silverchip have an exciting opportunity for a .Net Developer to join our growing digital agency.
We are a young, vibrant and enthusiastic team with a massive passion for technology that solves problems and we are committed to delivering value through innovative technology. Our projects range from basic CMS websites to mobile apps and games, so everything we create is fully bespoke mobile apps and games, to full business management solutions and integrations.
As a team, we love exploring new technology and staying cutting edge, through innovation and experimentation we can provide the most value for our clients. You will be encouraged to create and expand on ideas and develop your skills. We love innovating and are looking for the successful candidate to think outside the box and push the boundaries.
As a .Net Web Developer, you will be working to produce modern and scalable websites and apps. You will be working within our team of 10 developers who each specialise in key technologies, our core front end technology stack includes React, Redux, SCSS and their server-side technology is primarily .Net Core, C#, MVC, SQL Server, but we are always looking for new and exciting tools that can help our clients! We use GIT for source control and believe in having the best tools available.
Required Experience and Skills:
*Min 2 years experience using .Net and C#
*Track record of writing production grade code, either Open Source or commercially
*Desire to learn
*Be able to cope with a busy and varied workload
*Be a team player
*Be pragmatic, enthusiastic and able to use your initiative
* Any other technology! We firmly believe that each language and framework teaches something new so if you have exposure to NodeJS, Ruby, PHP etc it can only help our team become better programmers.
Benefits of Working at Silverchip:
* The autonomy to shape and grow your own role and place within a growing business
* Flexible working hours
* Remote working
* Top of the range computer equipment (They all use Mac's)
* The funds and time for any self-improvement/training courses
* Regular socials
* Non-hierarchical structure - everyone gets a say in how and why decisions are made
* Newly renovated office in Manchester
* Beer fridge
If you are interested in this role or if you would like further information, please contact our recruitment partner, We Are Adam.