Lokulus – “the digital customer interaction experts” – are looking for talented IT Professionals to join our growing team in Alderley Edge near Macclesfield. If you’re looking to advance your career whilst helping us to deliver the very best solutions for our clients, this is the opportunity for you!
** ABOUT THE ROLE **
As a Delivery Consultant you'll sit within our Customer Success team. This permanent role will involve spending lots of time with our clients and getting to grips with the ins and outs of their businesses. Whilst you’re doing this, you'll be gathering the information required to help them implement Spectra, our state-of-the-art Multi-channel customer interaction management platform. But we don't stop there, at Lokulus partnership is everything and you'll need to be ready to advise our clients on everything, from streamlining business processes to integrating with their cloud hosted order management system. If variety is the spice of life, this is one spicy role!
** WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING **
- Become an expert in the Spectra Platform and how it can be used to meet our client’s challenges - Configuring workflows, building user interfaces, defining business rules, you'll master all these and more.
- Work with clients across the full project life cycle - From understanding and documenting requirements to supporting testing and go-live there is no part of a project which you won’t get involved in.
- Support the rest of our business - Whilst Lokulus may have been around for a while it still feels very much like a "Start-Up". We are constantly looking to improve our offerings and the way we work, and we take a "Cross Company" approach to this, expecting everyone to be engaged and involved in these initiatives.
- Live our company values - from "Deliver the WOW" to "Be the Best Version of You" Lokulus has an extremely strong focus on culture and we want everyone to live our values in all that they do.
** WHO ARE WE **
In case you haven't heard of us, we're Team Lokulus.
We're a friendly bunch that creates and provides intelligent digital solutions, customer platforms, and consultancy services to support and streamline our clients' customer journeys. With significant experience across a vast range of industries, from retail to finance, Governments to SME's, we consult, anticipate, navigate, and solve complex customer interaction challenges.
We genuinely believe business should be enjoyable, and really value the personal approach, from the way we work with our customers to our working environment. We are passionate about work-life balance, employee well-being, having fun and working collaboratively to achieve our goals.
Besides offering a fantastic benefits package, we also offer a first-rate working environment, with an incredible office at Glasshouse, Alderley Edge, and a company culture which is entirely geared towards supporting individuals to “Be the best version of themselves”.
** ABOUT YOU **
One of the world’s most eminent technology entrepreneurs once said; “technology alone is not enough - it’s technology married with liberal arts, married with the humanities, that yields us the results that make our heart sing”. We are looking for someone who can embody that sentiment. We need someone who is an IT Professional at heart, a bit of a “Geek” and who keeps abreast of the ever-changing nature of the tech industry. But at the same time someone who can interact with our customers, make them feel valued, supported and above all that their opinions and ideas “Matter” to Lokulus.
This role comes with high expectations and a steep learning curve so you will need to have 2+ years previous experience working in a customer facing Technology role, it doesn't necessarily have to be as a consultant. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and using it to solve real world business problems. You will be hungry for success and looking to grow your experience and career rapidly by learning from our hugely experienced team. You must be able to work well with others, but also not be afraid to question “How we do things” and don’t accept “It’s always been like that” as a credible answer.
Finally, we are looking for someone who is energetic and eager to take responsibility for their tasks and get them completed. If all this sounds like you, then get in touch, we'd love to talk to you.
** BENEFITS **
We offer a very generous benefits package, which includes:
- A discretionary bonus scheme;
- Generous holiday entitlement;
- Flexi-time and work-life balance initiatives;
- Pension plan with life assurance;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Permanent Health Insurance (income protection);
- Paid time off for charity work;
- Perk Box (high street discounts and deals);
- Personal training allowance.
You'll also be working in an exciting, innovative environment, with lots of social events, such as bowling nights, pay-day cakes, table tennis tournaments, pizza parties and much more!