We have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our fast growing team, based in Alderley Edge, Cheshire.
This is perfect for you if you're passionate about providing our colleagues with a best in class IT service and you're a self-starter with the ability to take ownership and roll-up your sleeves and be a team player.
You'll report directly into the Head of Infrastructure & Compliance, and you will be responsible for delivering a high level of service in supporting the businesses IT operations and support function.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to take on a fresh challenge within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
** WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING **
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining the operational infrastructure to meet requirements
- Automate configuration and operations
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to implement changes to operational systems
- Ensure security and compliance standards are met
- Refine and improving existing operational processes and procedures
** ABOUT US **
In case you haven't heard of us, we're Team Lokulus.
We're a friendly bunch that creates and provides intelligent digital solutions, customer platforms, and consultancy services to support and streamline our clients' customer journeys. With significant experience across a vast range of industries, from retail to finance, Governments to SME's, we consult, anticipate, navigate, and solve complex customer interaction challenges.
We genuinely believe business should be enjoyable, and really value the personal approach, from the way we work with our customers to our working environment. We are passionate about work-life balance, employee well-being, having fun and working collaboratively to achieve our goals.
** ABOUT YOU **
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience working in an IT infrastructure or in an IT operations/support role
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies, including the following areas:
o Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
o Office 365 Hybrid AD
o Intune or other mobile device management technologies
o WSUS or other update technologies
o Familiarity with PowerShell and basic coding concepts.
- Experience of working with hyperscale cloud vendors primarily Microsoft Azure or private cloud and hosting environments
- Experience of working with backup and DR platforms
- A good understanding of automation and orchestration technologies
- A high level of organisational and time management skills, coupled with a strong desire and ability to lead, learn and develop
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
It would be great if you also had (but not essential):
- Qualification/certification to Microsoft Associate level (Server/Azure Admin)
- Understanding of Information Security standards (ISO27001/Cyber Essentials)
- Working knowledge of administering Linux environments
** LOCATION **
This role is based at our Headquarters:
We do require someone who is in commutable distance to our offices.
** BENEFITS **
We offer a very generous benefits package, which includes:
- A discretionary bonus scheme;
- Generous holiday entitlement;
- Flexi-time and work-life balance initiatives;
- Pension plan with life assurance;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Permanent Health Insurance (income protection);
- Paid time off for charity work;
- Perk Box (high street discounts and deals);
- Personal training allowance.
You'll also be working in an exciting, innovative environment, with lots of social events, such as bowling nights, pay-day cakes, table tennis tournaments, pizza parties and much more!