Head of Analytics - £60,000 – Lifestyle – Manchester (Role can be a split of office and work from home days)
Here’s your opportunity to join this household name brand as their new Head of Analytics. We’ve been helping them building this out in to a really impressive digital-first business over the last 24 months. They’ve taken some of the best from some of the biggest and most respected brands in the area.
They have a genuinely data-driven culture, cutting-edge tech (one of the only businesses in the NW to have the full Adobe suite) and an ambitious and driven team. Ultimately the business presents a real career opportunity and with it being a new role it has the scope to really make the role your own. You will also benefit from a competitive salary, great discounts and free gym membership, as well as tons of other benefits.
The main purpose of the role:
- Support/Lead on all aspects of digital analytics, evolving capability across measurability, reporting, insights, optimisation and personalisation
- Lead proactive and innovative data analysis across digital marketing, web, app and customer experience
- Communicate actionable insights to influence wider business strategy
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Measurability: Definition and upkeep of multi-channel measurement strategy including technical implementation - especially data layer design, web and app tracking schema and specification, tag management and configuration (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, supplementary data sources)
- Reporting: Upskilling and enabling stakeholders to self-serve essential data, building and maintaining interactive and illustrative dashboards to facilitate independent data-led decision making (Power BI, Adobe Analytics, Alteryx)
- Insights: Proactive delivery of descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analysis of integrated offline and online data across web, app, acquisition and customer experience e.g. attribution and retention modelling
- Optimisation: Collaboration with UX, marketing and digital and the wider data team to optimise user journeys through AB and multivariate testing and personalisation (Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Experience Manager)
- Personalisation: Collaboration with the wider data team to enable cross channel personalisation, identifying data sources, productionising insights and mapping traits and segments (Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Algolia)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – Able to use analytical techniques to present a solution.
- Communication skills - Strong verbal and written communication skills and understands how to share insights with stakeholders.
- Data analysis skills - Experience of combining data sources to provide statistical and data analysis on marketing or equivalent data sets.
- Data visualisation - Able to interpret requirements and present data in a clear and compelling way, using graphical representations and data visualisations.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Adobe Experience Cloud, primarily Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager or equivalent.
- Data visualisation tools such as Power Bi, Tableau
- Google SA360 Digital Marketing experience, either through analysis or campaign / activity management.
If this sounds like the job for you don’t hesitate to get in touch with a member of our friendly team on 0161 833 1044 or apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.