Technical SEO Consultant - Up to £45,000 - UK Remote Working - Agency
For our client, an SEO Account Manager plays a key role in ensuring they deliver the highest quality experience to their clients. Your primary focus would be on client and project management and content-based SEO. The position offers the chosen candidate the opportunity to work with multiple small to large name clients in the UK, EU, US and Canadian markets (including: beauty, travel, iGaming, fintech, real estate brands, and more).
You would be required to work alongside the Head of SEO and senior team members, as well as the rest of our diverse global team. There would also be the opportunity for some leadership of more junior colleagues.
- Ensuring all internal and external requests are met and surpassed in a timely, professional and efficient manner, with expectations managed effectively
- Producing audits and technical data to support wider technical initiatives
- Leading larger technical initiatives such as website migrations and content campaign launches, with the ability to manage the project from start to completion.
- Responsible for setting up, preparing and the delivery of regular technical monitoring updates
- Responsible for the management and delivery of client SEO work such as on-site, technical audits, and technical strategies
- Helping to ensure the team maintains industry-leading technical knowledge to improve team-wide working practices and products
- Managing tool usage across the team and identifying new tools that can help improve the team delivery
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, ScreamingFrog, Deepcrawl, MOZ and Google Search Console.
- Experience in managing website migrations.
- Experience in undertaking both on-site and technical audits and ability to articulate findings in a concise manner to clients
- Up-to date knowledge of the latest search engine algorithm updates
- Strong understanding of website architecture, HTML and associated web technologies
- Good understanding of data connections to visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio, as well as other data management tools is desirable
- Strong working knowledge in analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate and understand large volumes of data using Excel
This is a dream job for any individual who would love to work for a great performance media agency on some well-known brands! Get in touch with our team on 0161 833 1044 or apply online! You can also send through your CV directly to email@example.com.
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.