- Coding frontend flats from supplied designs
- Creating templates to be used in various frameworks and content management systems (theme development)
- Implementing frontend logic to enhance user functions (experience building progressive web apps advantageous)
- React based application development (not essential but desirable)
- Working with back end developers to integrate functionality
- QA & testing
Important skills we will look for:
- Must have:
- HTML5 (including understanding of semantic layout principles)
- CSS (SASS)
- Agile working (understanding of principles)
- Craft CMS
- Atomic Design principles
- Experience working with pattern libraries
Ideally you’ll have 2+ years commercial experience working in an agency environment. If you can demonstrate a well crafted portfolio though, we’re happy to hear from graduates.
Salary negotiable on experience.
Remote working considered.