What working at Zuhlke is all about.
We work on Projects for purpose, making it our mission to give our work a deeper meaning, ensuring we are focused on creating positive change through technology and digital innovation. We are Flexible, offering a variety of working options to cater to our people’s needs. We pride ourselves on having a Growth mindset with a strong learning culture and growth mindset - we invest in learning and development but also believe strongly in learning on the job and through mentorship and coaching. Sustainability is one of our top strategic goals. We are carbon neutral as a business, and we are strategically positioning our business offerings in decarbonisation and green energy to help clients develop sustainable digital solutions. We care about the work we do. Diversity and inclusion are also high on the agenda. We are constantly looking to improve and develop, increasing diversity and developing a more inclusive workplace for all
Your role includes.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of our ERP and Finance environments
- Supporting our users and stakeholders in using our applications
- Collaborating with other departments and external partners
- Handling service requests and resolving problems
- Maintaining, modifying and adjusting applications and their data
- Creation and implementation of concepts for interfaces and data flows
- Preparing and implementing projects that connect technology and business processes
We would love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Completed education in IT or a degree in computer science
- Experience as an Application Manager in a complex environment
- Good knowledge of ERP and Finance systems, preferably with SAP (FiCo)
- Experience with SQL queries, XML, OCL and SOAP. Scripting and Python experience is an advantage
- Analytical skills and the ability to independently delve into complex systems
- Strong communication skills
- German is a nice to have
- You’re open, proactive, responding to changes quickly and with agility while learning in the process
- You recognise and seize opportunities confidently and take an entrepreneurial approach
- You’re able to persuade people through clear communication, negotiation skills, empathy and an ability to see things from others’ perspective
- You think and act in the interests of the organisation as a whole and utilise synergies
- You take personal initiative in confronting obstacles and failures, have an optimistic overall atti- tude and take measures to ensure performance in the long term
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
We are Stonewall Diversity Champions. Stonewall is an organisation who is committed to LGBTQ+ inclusion and provides guidance to companies who are members and share the same values.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.