Join experts from Siemens and the Cyber Resilience Centre North West for a webinar on industrial cyber security within SMEs.
Register for the webinar on Friday 30th July at 9:00 to hear more about the cyber threats affecting industrial systems and what can be done to mitigate the risks they pose.
We will cover:
- A case study showing the effects of a ransomware attack and best practice response
- How can I protect what I can’t see? What assets do I have?
- How do I manage my Cyber Security vulnerabilities?
- What threats are there to my production? (Security of resources, people and my facilities)
- What is Defence in Depth?
Posted by Title Productions
Bolton becomes culinary hotspot as the 2022 Food and Drink Festival is visited by over 450,000 people!
Posted by Omnisis Ltd
Tech Bites Roundup: How to validate your customers feelings using market research
Posted by Plexal
The new digital security accelerator for startups in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester’s Digital Security Hub (DiSH) is the new digital security accelerator programme