What is Digital Leadership Training?
By attending this free course, fully-funded by the Business Growth Company and delivered by Manchester Digital, you will gain essential leadership skills that will help you make actionable, growth-focused changes within your organisation.
The programme will consist of two full days. The aim of the programme is to equip digital business and product owners with the tools and processes to help prepare their business for high growth, focusing upon the development of their proposition and people.
What are the benefits to you?
- Understand your business model and ensure the value proposition(s) hit the sweet spot of meeting customer expectations and generating sustainable profit
- Develop your elevator pitch and prepare yourself investor conversations
- Check the levels of Emotional Intelligence in your business and improve ways in which your staff engage with each other
- Review your leadership style and how you need to flex to get the best out of the situations you face on a daily basis
Over the course of the full two day sessions, we will look at:
- A review of your business model and how resilient it is for the next 3-5 years
- How do you add value for your customer?
- Pitching your proposition in the most persuasive and compelling fashion
- Understanding and developing Emotional Intelligence
- How to create high performing teams
- Behaving like great leader
Course 3 Date - 2020:
- 24th Feb and 2nd March 2020 (8:45am - 5pm) Book Now
Pre-assessment Day: 5th February 2020 (1 hour appointment)
Are you eligible?
- Turnover must be below €50 Million (£43 Million). This includes if the company is owned by a holding company or is part of a group.
- Staff count must be greater than 7 and fewer than 250. This includes if the company is owned by a holding company or is part of a group.
- Company must have a trading address in Greater Manchester
The full course outline will be made available to those whose places have been verified.
This course is delivered by Manchester Digital, in partnership with Business Growth Hub and funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
- Please submit your details via this form
- Please complete and return this Business Growth Hub - EDP Business Referral Form
- Select a time slot for the pre-assessment session with the Business Growth Hub to review your EDP form here.
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact email@example.com.