Manchester Digital Members Only
The aim of the programme is to equip digital business and product owners with the tools and processes to help prepare their business for high growth, focusing upon the development of their proposition and people. The programme will consist of two full days on Tuesday 1st October and Monday 14th October 2019.
The aims of the course are:
- Understand your business model and ensure the value proposition(s) hit the sweet spot of meeting customer expectations and generating sustainable profit
- Develop your elevator pitch and prepare yourself investor conversations
- Check the levels of Emotional Intelligence in your business and improve ways in which your staff engage with each other
- Review your leadership style and how you need to flex to get the best out of the situations you face on a daily basis
Over the course of the full two day sessions, we will look at:
- A review of your business model and how resilient it is for the next 3-5 years
- How do you add value for your customer?
- Pitching your proposition in the most persuasive and compelling fashion
- Understanding and developing Emotional Intelligence
- How to create high performing teams
- Behaving like great leader
Are you eligible?
- Turnover must be below €50 Million (£43 Million). This includes if the company is owned by a holding company or is part of a group.
- Staff count must be greater than 7 and fewer than 250. This includes if the company is owned by a holding company or is part of a group.
- Company must have a trading address in Greater Manchester
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact email@example.com.
The full course outline will be made available to those whose places have been verified.
This course is delivered by Manchester Digital, in partnership with Business Growth Hub and funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Posted by Title Productions
Bolton becomes culinary hotspot as the 2022 Food and Drink Festival is visited by over 450,000 people!
Posted by Omnisis Ltd
Tech Bites Roundup: How to validate your customers feelings using market research
Posted by Plexal
The new digital security accelerator for startups in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester’s Digital Security Hub (DiSH) is the new digital security accelerator programme