"We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done". Alan Turing.
Slalom and AWS invite you to an 'Essentials in AWS' workshop at The Studio in Manchester's Northern Quarter. The day has been specifically designed to introduce you to or refresh your understanding of AWS' cloud offerings, covering the key business applications and how AWS can support your business.
We've developed an innovative way to cover the key considerations for organisations working in cloud, supported by stories of how Slalom are helping clients accelerate their journey. This is the first of a series of a series of events Slalom and AWS will hold in Manchester - a programme you, our guests, get to shape and develop throughout the year!
- An introduction
- 'Eyes wide open' - developing your cloud strategy
- 'Nobody is as smart as all of us together' - developing your operating model
- 'The world is one big data problem' - how analytics are key to your strategy
- 'The mischievous bots out to seduce you' - how security is key
Participating in the workshop will help you:
- Gain an understanding of the key AWS cloud offerings
- Understand the business applications of the offerings
- Appreciate the impact of your business moving to the cloud
- Understand the necessary ways of working and the tools available to accelerate your planning and execution
We hope to see you there!
51 Lever Street
M1 1FN Get directions