We’re looking for outstanding DevOps Engineers who want to contribute to demanding and exciting digital services for the UK Government.
The products we build are the changing the face of public services with the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for the design and implementation of applications' build, release, deployment and configuration activities.
We’re looking for a driven and passionate DevOps Engineers who would like to be part of teams delivering real value to people that need help during the difficult times of their lives.
In your day-to-day role as a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Transform technical requirements into an effective DevOps toolchain to enable product delivery, assure and implement deployment strategies and apply different techniques to methods in analysing and resolving problems, working up new practices and procedures or modify existing processes to improve performance.
- Resolve issues to ensure citizen-facing services are repeatable, scalable, resilient and highly available.
- Communicate with a range of people, inside the Department to produce comprehensive technical documentation for wider consumption.
- Work across a number of section and support product teams to write code that is simple and flexible to build, configure and deploy.
- Contribute to community discussions about DevOps best practice within Engineering.
- Collaborate across teams and liaise with Lead/Senior DevOps Engineers and Technical Architects to investigate technical solutions.
- Contribute toward a DevOps culture and automation best practices.