DWP Digital -
We're looking for Senior Test Engineers and Test Engineers, who want to contribute to demanding and exciting digital services for the UK Government. Be part of changing the face of public services with the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people.
As a Test Engineer you will help build and assure applications used by DWP staff and claimants. You will be part of a multi-functional agile delivery team and be an integral part of designing and building automated test solutions that enable the department to deliver quality services consistently that meet the needs of our agents and claimants.
If successful, you will be expected to collaborate with others, actively seek input from colleagues and value a multidisciplinary team over hierarchy.
• You will build automation test solutions that help to assure the quality of products that make up DWPs digital services and contribute towards their design
• You are responsible for testing all areas of the products including but not limited to functional, business requirements, performance, security and accessibility
• You will work alongside other engineers both within the teams around you and the wider community to deliver consistent solutions and strategies
• You will be willing to challenge current processes and help improve the ways of working, as well as identify tooling that will drive innovation and constant improvement of both testing and products
• You will ensure that best practices are in place, and drive improvements by sharing knowledge and resources across teams
• You will have experience in building automated test solutions and be very familiar with industry standard automated testing tools
• You will work alongside other senior test engineers as well as both software and DevOps engineers within the teams around you and the wider community to deliver consistent solutions and strategies
If you would like to learn more about the role, please contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org.