Why join the team Tao?
- Flexible working - 2 days in office the rest from anywhere you like
- Up to £30k, dependent upon experience
- Genuine opportunity to establish and develop your career with a clear plan and access to training along with building your own team
- Perkbox membership with lots of goodies
- Regular social events
- Newly refurbished & vibrant office environment
Overview of Ppc Manager Role:
The PPC Executive role will be responsible for setting up, managing and optimising our clients’ PPC campaigns. Along with helping create better conversion rates for each landing page.
They will work to achieve maximum performance, measuring the success of campaigns and ROI, frequently reporting and liaising with clients.
This position would suit a candidate who has managed and optimised PPC campaigns before.
Ppc Manager Responsibilities:
- Setting up paid search campaigns using best practices
- Conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, creating landing pages (alongside our design and development team) and effective campaign structures
- Ongoing management and optimisation of the account and campaigns
- Providing analysis & research to make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Use competitor and market analysis for campaign optimisation
- Manage and monitor spend to ensure it is in line with the assigned budget
- Reporting on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, liaising with the account manager for regular communication with the client
- Ensuring that conversion tracking and other KPI measurement softwares are in place and are working correctly
- Continuously develop automated processes to streamline campaign management;
- Keep up to date with the latest PPC updates, technology and wider industry changes
Ppc Manager Key Skills & Experience:
The individual will be as passionate about all things digital as we are, enthusiastic and a reliable team player. The candidate will have a basic knowledge and understanding of working in a PPC role, preferably with a bit of experience already.
- Good working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Shopping, Google Analytics, and others
- Certifications in Google Ads is important
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical & data-driven mindset
- A can-do attitude
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player
- Passion and knowledge, we want people who want to grow