Software-as-a-Service is becoming an increasingly vital component within Manchester's digital economy.
SaaS is a technology model in which software is hosted by a third party via the cloud – often licensed on a subscription model.
Manchester’s SaaS companies are operating in a range of specialties such as AI, data capture, web hosting and ecommerce.
This critical sector of the region’s digital growth has been responsible for around 15% of fundraising rounds since 2011.
Manchester Digital’s work in the sector includes:
- Raising the profile of the work being done in our region
- Showcasing the work emanating from the sector via events and speaking opportunities
- Providing regular SaaS-focused networking opportunities
- Offering marketing and PR support
- Representing the sector in conversations with government (both locally and nationally)
- Making valuable introductions to investors, other business or universities
Get in touch
If you would like to get involved with the work we’re doing in the sector, or would like to discuss the benefits of coming into Manchester Digital membership, email email@example.com.