Download a free membership brochure and discover the benefits of joining the Manchester Digital community for your business.
Supporting the sector
Greater Manchester is home to a thriving ecommerce sector that pushes innovation and plays a significant role in the shaping of the UK’s ecommerce industry.
Manchester Digital supports the businesses that make up this exciting sector, offering a range of services, events and initiatives that support the growth of the region’s ecommerce businesses, encourage collaboration and help tackle the challenges the sector may face.
Raising the profile of the work being done by ecommerce businesses and agencies in the Greater Manchester region
Showcasing the innovative work coming from the sector via events and speaking opportunities
Providing regular ecommerce-focused networking opportunities
Offering marketing and PR support to our ecommerce members
Making valuable introductions for ecommerce businesses to investors, other business or universities
Lobbying on behalf of the ecommerce sector at both regional and national level
Ecommerce Event Programme
Manchester Digital's Ecommerce events bring together leading figures from across the ecommerce sector, from both retailers and agencies, to discuss the latest technological trends and challenges facing the sector whilst providing opportunities for networking and collaboration.
On Thursday 21st March 2024, we're hosting our biggest Ecommerce Conference yet at No.1 Circle Square.
Sponsored by Advanced Commerce, the full day conference will explore the latest innovations and technologies transforming the ecommerce landscape and how companies are deploying them.
Book your place here.
Roundups of our previous events:
A thriving sector
The success of Greater Manchester’s ecommerce sector is well documented, with the region gaining a reputation as a real ecommerce hub over the past few years.
From the handful of ecommerce unicorns that began their journey in the region to the high number of startups and wide range of agencies and other businesses that support the sector - Greater Manchester’s ecommerce sector continues to thrive and is at the forefront of innovation for the industry in the UK.
As the trade body for Manchester’s digital and tech businesses, Manchester Digital supports the growth of this integral part of our digital and tech economy.
Click here to browse our directory of ecommerce businesses and agencies in membership.
What’s driving the sector?
There are a wide variety of factors driving Manchester’s emergence as a global ecommerce hub, such as:
- The city’s ideal location for logistics and access to global supply chains
- A highly skilled talent pool
- A regular flow of graduates from the city’s universities choosing to stay and work in the region
- A selection of initiatives and programs that aim to help young businesses to flourish
- A growing digital and tech sector that encourages collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Manchester’s reputation as a city of innovation within tech
- A plethora of businesses working in complementary industries (e.g. fintech, cyber security or AI)
Benefits of becoming a Manchester Digital member for ecommerce businesses
- Attend our ecommerce events: network with your peers, share best practice and showcase your products and innovations
- Feature in our ecommerce focused content features which we share to our 28k social followers and 9k database
- Benefit from regular ecommerce-focused networking opportunities
- Raise your profile and employer brand by speaking at our ecommerce events or member conferences
- Collaborate with other businesses within the sector
- Benefit from Manchester Digital's lobbying on behalf of the ecommerce sector at both regional and national level
Want to know more? Download a membership benefits brochure here!
Get in touch
If you would like to be involved in our next ecommerce event or discuss the benefits of joining Manchester Digital's community, please email email@example.com.