We want to support you to develop your skills and develop within you career
We have an exciting opportunity for our women in tech community to attend a virtual free training course to develop yourself as a leader and throughout your career.
During the course you will:
- Understand the skills required of a leader and manager through a time of digital transformation
- Critique your own leadership and management style
- Check the levels of Emotional Intelligence in your team and improve ways in which your team engage with each other
- Reflect upon the management challenges of remote and hybrid working
- Prepare yourself for strategic and commercial challenges of senior leadership/management in your organisation
This 2 day course will be run in person on the following dates at 10am - 4:30pm each day
There will also be special guest speakers, of inspirational women in tech who will lean in to talk about some of the topics and provide their tips around being a woman in tech and how to develop in your career.
Places are limited so make sure you sign up early in order to secure your spot!
This course is funded by the GMCA and ESF, prior to the start of the course you will be asked to provide confirmation of identity, home address and employment.
If you have any questions around this funding please let us know.
Posted by DLA Piper
The Generation Game: Points to consider when leveraging generative AI in business
Posted by Hannah McCreesh PR & Marketing
A hugely successful PR campaign for Gabrieli Roar
I'm so excited to share this project with you because it was such an incredible success.
Posted by Shoosmiths LLP
Pensions predictions for 2023
We can only assume that the pensions industry at large put “a busy and unpredictable 12 months” at the top of its wish list at the start o...