If you are looking to increase the visibility of your website, Google Adwords is a highly effective tool to target potential customers. Year on year, competition on Adwords increases in terms of how competitive it is and without an effective strategy you risk spending money with little or no return.
In our jargon-free workshop, we will tell you how to create a successful search campaign and explore best practice techniques to help you get a competitive advantage.
This workshop is tailored to suit your business, so you will go away with a Google Adwords implementation plan for your business.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
We have been delivering training courses throughout the UK for the past 5 years and the same courses are now available online. You can choose between a scheduled course or book a bespoke session for you or your team.
Each session is customised and well suited for individual or small groups. All sessions are practical and save you the cost and time of travelling.
- 4-hours live online workshop
- Delivered in a small group of 4
- Interactive sessions and you can ask questions
- Training content will be shared with you after your session
- 1-to-1 optional consultation after the course to answer any specific questions
WHAT WILL I NEED?
- Online conferencing set-up. We will send you the link to join the course.
- Speakers and a microphone
- OPTIONAL – A webcam
If you prefer to book online training other than the date scheduled, we can help with that too. Get in touch to discuss.
Who is this workshop suited to?
Digital Marketers, Directors, Managers
This workshop covers:
- Effective tools available for keyword research
- Taking advantage of long-tail keywords
- Google keyword planner – getting volume & cost estimates
- Sem Rush – getting volume and cost estimates
- Sem Rush – getting keyword ideas from your competitors
- Setting appropriate objectives and goals for your Ad campaigns
- Importing your keyword lists from excel
- Setting up conversion tracking
- E-commerce conversion tracking
- Adwords Structure
- Using website navigational structure
- Adgroup structure basics and organisation
- Google Adwords and Analytics
- Ads and Google Analytics integration
Google Ads Copy
- The anatomy of Google text ads
- Compliance in Google text ads
- Best practices for successful text ads
- Live demo: creating text ads
- Understanding ad quality score and lowering your costs
- Landing page quality and quality score
- Understanding ad rank and how it is calculated
- Campaign Optimisation with Targets
- How to best target people by location
- Ad scheduling to gain more visibility
- Creating ad variations and testing
Dynamic Search Ads
- What are dynamic search ads?
- Setting up dynamic search ads
- Bidding strategies: target ROAS
- Bidding strategies: target CPA
- Efficient Ads Management Process
- Google ads CPC calculator
- Process-driven Google Ads plan
- Google ads checklist for the marketers
Key Ad Reports
- Location reports
- Using the search term report to find negative keywords
Getting right with Extensions
- Understanding site link extensions
- Call extensions
- Message extensions
- Location extensions
Increasing Clicks & Sales: How to use the Fogg Behaviour Model
Understanding Keyword Match Types
- Broad, broad match modifier
- Phrase match, exact match
- Getting the cost down with a negative match
- How to create and add your remarketing tag
- Creating your first remarketing audience
An introduction to Google Shopping Ads
For more details please contact Prabhat Shah on Twitter @OnlineSellerUK, via email to email@example.com or you can call +44 (0) 161 3272 923
Are you looking for onsite training for yourself or your team? Check out our Full Digital Marketing & eCommerce Training Guide and simply get in touch and we will schedule a date for you.