You will be able to define goals, match customer journeys to site usage and extract actionable insights from the data produced by your website. You will learn when Google Analytics has been installed correctly, what the measurement and metrics mean, and possible actions to take to enhance your marketing objectives.
With our Google Analytics training, expect to reduce your customer acquisition costs and spend wisely on your best-performing channels.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
We have been delivering training courses throughout the UK for the past 5 years and the same courses are now available online. You can choose between a scheduled course or book a bespoke session for you or your team.
Each session is customised and well suited for individual or small groups. All sessions are practical and save you the cost and time of travelling.
- 4-hours live online workshop
- Delivered in a small group of 4
- Interactive sessions and you can ask questions
- Training content will be shared with you after your session
- 1-to-1 optional consultation after the course to answer any specific questions
WHAT WILL I NEED?
- Online conferencing set-up. We will send you the link to join the course.
- Speakers and a microphone
- OPTIONAL – A webcam
If you prefer to book online training other than the date scheduled, we can help with that too. Get in touch to discuss.
Who is this workshop suited to?
Digital Marketers, Directors, Managers
What will you learn?
- Which metrics are significant to measure for your website?
- Google Ads integration with Google Analytics
- Account Structure
- Using filters to include and exclude traffic
- Introduction to Google Analytics 4
- Analysing traffic sources: Direct, referring sites, and search engines
- Channel Grouping and how to set them up
- Custom URL tagging for email, social media
- E-commerce tracking and conversion reports
- Funnel Visitations to improve conversion
- Search console report – getting insight on search queries
- High traffic pages and how to monetise them
- Find out what keeps users engaged with behaviour flow on site
- Customer search phrases onsite
- Mobile visits vs desktop visits
- Segment your data, understand the business trend and respond
- Using the second dimension and pivot view in reports
- Creating a remarketing list
In-depth Audience analysis
- Geography / Language – your most valuable region
- Demographics – your most valuable customer age/gender
- Frequency & recency of users – how many visits are needed to convert?
- Different types of goals for different types of businesses
- E-commerce goals
Custom Alerts & Real-Time Reports
- Real-Time reports
- Custom alerts to stay on top of trends
- Create annotations to keep track of your discoveries
Reports / Dashboards
- The key reports to use
- Social traffic in reporting
- Event reporting
- Data exporting to your stakeholders
- Creating custom reports and dashboards suitable for you
- Multiple sources in a conversion path
- Different options for attribution models
Connecting Google Analytics with your Digital Marketing Plan
- Using Google analytics support your marketing objectives
- KPIs to track with Google Analytics
- Creating a measurement plan
Introduction to Google Tag Manager
For more details please contact Prabhat Shah on Twitter @OnlineSellerUK, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call +44 (0) 161 3272 923
Are you looking for onsite training for yourself or your team? Check out our Full Digital Marketing & eCommerce Training Guide and simply get in touch and we will schedule a date for you.