If you are a retail startup, an established retail business ready to grow, or a platform seller looking to expand, then this course is an excellent fit for you and provides everything you need to upscale your sourcing, product ranges and sales figures.
We will take you through the step by step process of sourcing your own products from China – from design and development to payments, product safety, packaging, customs and shipping. You will learn everything needed to immediately start searching for suppliers and developing new products, bespoke for your retail business. You could launch your own highly profitable range of products within 6 months depending on how quickly you progress.
Additionally, we have an Amazon Private Label Masterclass Facebook group for any general Q & A after the training.
** Multiple dates are available. Please check registration section for details.
Who is this suited to?
This course is aimed at start-up sellers or those who are looking create a new supply chain and typically delegates have experience of using Amazon in some capacity.
What will you learn?
Module 1 – Introduction – China Sourcing Overview
- A Short History of China Sourcing – why source from China, importing into the UK, culture & communication
- Questions, fears, worries, advantages & disadvantages
- Capabilities of China
Module 2 – Getting Started – Managing Expectations
- Who am I dealing with? Middlemen / agents
- Avoiding Scams
- Sourcing Feasibility
Module 3 – Your Product / Product Ranges
- Product Research
- Competitor Research
- Knowing the market – pricing
- Organising Samples
Module 4 – Finding the Right Supplier – China Visit
- Product Research
- Finding the Right Supplier in China with & without visiting China
- Visiting Chinese Tradeshows and Factories
- OEM – Hiring a factory in China to make products to your spec
- Quote request
- Due diligence – who am I working with?
Module 5 Negotiation Strategies
- Face-to-Face Structure, Strategies & Negotiations
- Virtual communication & Negotiation
Module 6 – Processes
- Purchase Order
Module 7 – Documentation and Verification
- Contracts, Purchase Orders & Payments and Intellectual Property Protection
- Quality Control
- Safety Testing
- 3rd Party Support: How to Find, Manage and Pay for Supply Chain Services
Module 8 – Logistics
- Arrival into the UK
Module 9 – Best Practices of Successful Buyers
- Managing suppliers
- What to do when things go wrong; Vicky’s experiences and lessons