DWP Digital -
DWP Digital offers fulfilling careers for people who want to use their skills to make a genuine difference to society. We’re part of the UK’s biggest government department, supporting millions of people every day.
We’re looking for an Interaction Designers with the skills and knowledge to help teams deliver services that are simpler, faster and easier to use. Making sure everything we design is accessible to everyone.
You’ll be working alongside other user centred design professionals as part of a multi-disciplinary team who are committed to deliver the best possible outcomes for all of our users.
You’ll work as part of a highly supportive community with opportunities to grow your current skills and learn new ones.
As an Interaction Designer you’ll:
• use data from research and analytics to understand user’s needs and test designs to meet them
• design collaboratively and in the open, engaging your team in the design process
• create prototypes to test ideas and learn from
• design with consideration for accessibility and inclusion
• share knowledge across teams, making sure that your designs are reusable and consistent with the GOV.UK Design System
• contribute to the Interaction Design community in both DWP and across government
If you would like to learn more about the role, please contact email@example.com.