Getting your Google Shopping activity right from the start can make all the difference to any fashion brand’s revenue stream. Take a look at Hitsearch’s top tips for setting up, running and optimising your campaigns.
- An effective paid media strategy starts with good technology – including everything from website to tracking and remarketing pixels, not to mention a full setup of all the advertising accounts and product feeds you need
- Ad creative and content will be pivotal - don't take short cuts on this if you want to stand out
- Good organisation of your campaigns now takes a lot of the pain out of ad management later
- Understand and plan for the remarketing journey - focus on the 'most likely to buy' users rather than spreading your remarketing too thin
- Check performance every day
- Take the most effective parts of your strategy and apply them to Bing campaigns
- Take a long view on attribution - first or last clicks are not the be all and end all
- Use Google Merchant Center features where possible – like linking with physical stores
- Choose the right partner agency to help you exceed your goals – you don’t need a huge in-house team if you have experts on hand
Find out more about these tips about Google Shopping ads for fashion brands.