The North West Cyber Resilience Centre is offering businesses in Greater Manchester the opportunity to strengthen their resilience to cyber-attacks and mitigate the risk of their staff being tricked or scammed by cyber attackers through Cyber Security Awareness Training.
- The 2-hour training session will be held in person in Manchester
- This training has been funded through our Business Resilience Program
- This event is aimed at SMEs based in Greater Manchester
What's covered in this in-person Cyber Security Awareness Training session?
This Cyber Security Awareness Training session will be delivered by the North West Cyber Resilience Centre’s Senior Cyber Security Consultant, MJ alongside several members of the Cyber Resilience Centre team.
In this training, you’ll learn more about;
- The importance of backups and strong passwords
- What is Ransomware & how to keep your business secure from attack
- What are phishing attacks and how you can prevent them
- How to keep your staff secure when working remotely
- The latest tactics and scams cyber criminals are using
Why should you attend this training?
Cybersecurity is increasingly an important aspect of your business, with cybercriminals always on the lookout for new opportunities. Cybercriminals are becoming more and more sophisticated, causing financially devastating effects on the businesses and education providers they are targeting.
Here at the North West Cyber Resilience Centre, our mission is to work with SMEs from across the North West to help their business grow and strengthen their resilience to online crime and cyber attacks.
09:30 - 09:40 | Welcome and Introduction to the North West Cyber Resilience Centre
09:40 - 10:10 | Cyber Security Awareness Training Part 1
10:10 - 10:30 | Refreshments break and informal networking
10:30 - 11:15 | Cyber Security Awareness Training Part 2
11:15 - 11:30 | Q&A Cyber Surgery