Key membership benefits for freelancers:
Our freelance members are able to draw on the collective resources from across the industry, as well as share experiences, challenges and solutions with peers, and find new business opportunities.
Becoming a member gives you:
- Access to guides that will help freelancers looking to win new business, improve marketing and learn how to chase unpaid invoices.
- Profile for your business through our 'Freelancer Focus' feature
- Collaboration and procurement opportunities with our matchmaking events
- Use our MD Business Connect service to find new clients
- Professional development and upskilling through our packed events programme
- Member-only access to £3,825 in AWS Promotional Credit, valid for 1 year
- Get more involved with Manchester’s tech and digital scene by attending our events
- Share your news across our social media networks, newsletter, podcast, or blog
- Industry Insights – Priority access to resources like our Skills Audit
- Lobbying – Ability to directly influence regional and national policy.
Being a member helps make Manchester better for everyone
As a member, you’ll have the opportunity to support and be involved in activities such as:
- The Manchester Digital Forums - small, specialist interest groups that focus on areas of our industry that most require change or action.
- Software Developer Apprenticeship – our industry-led, unique apprentice scheme is providing employers with regular access to talented young developers
- Digital Futures – where we harness the power of our industry to help educators deliver a curriculum that is effective and relevant and deliver experience days for students to show them what opportunities are available in the industry. We also upskill teachers and career's advisors with regular quarterly workshops and bespoke careers insight sessions
- Digital Her - our programme of targeted initiatives and opportunities focused on encouraging and enabling more young girls to consider careers in digital and technology, drawing on real female role models within our membership to help diversify the talent pipeline and empower the next generation
- Digital Skills Festival – our five-day event brings together those interested in a digital career with education providers and digital and tech businesses
+ VAT annually