As a startup, you need all the support you can get.
Manchester Digital offers a low-cost membership option for businesses in those crucial first 12 months. Developing a concept, building an operating model and launching a business can be daunting, but it is an experience shared by many Manchester Digital members. Join as a startup and tap into their collective knowledge while building your brand.
Becoming a member gives you:
- Access to our investor network, which connects startups with quality UK technology investors
- Access to £3,825 in AWS Promotional Credit, valid for 1 year
- Access to our fully funded and free to attend training courses, including Leadership For Digital Growth, Cyber Secure Training and Project Management for Digital Transformation.
- Attend our Tech Bites lunchtime webinars, expert talks aimed specifically at startups, or share your expertise and raise your profile by leading a session
- The ability, through our introductions and initiatives, to 'buddy up' with our large or corporate members to make valuable connections and learn best practise
- Save money on cloud computing and other essential costs, giving you more runway to succeed
- Professional development and upskilling through our packed events programme that includes dedicated startup events such as Startup Stories
- Get more involved with Manchester’s tech and digital scene by attending, speaking at, or even sponsoring our events
- Share your news across our social media networks, newsletter, podcast, or blog
- Enjoy unlimited access to our jobs board and tap into a reliable stream of top digital talent
- University connections – We can connect you with all the relevant course leaders, lecturers and heads of department that will help you source the entry-level talent you need for your business
- Industry Insights – Priority access to resources like our Skills Audit
- Raise your profile as an employer via speaking and exhibitor opportunities
- Lobbying – Ability to directly influence regional and national policy.
Being a member helps make Manchester better for everyone
As a member, you’ll have the opportunity to support and be involved in activities such as:
- The Manchester Digital Forums - small, specialist interest groups that focus on areas of our industry that most require change or action.
- Software Developer Apprenticeship – our industry-led, unique apprentice scheme is providing employers with regular access to talented young developers
- Digital Futures – where we harness the power of our industry to help educators deliver a curriculum that is effective and relevant and deliver experience days for students to show them what opportunities are available in the industry. We also upskill teachers and career's advisors with regular quarterly workshops and bespoke careers insight sessions
- Digital Her - our programme of targeted initiatives and opportunities focused on encouraging and enabling more young girls to consider careers in digital and technology, drawing on real female role models within our membership to help diversify the talent pipeline and empower the next generation
- Digital Skills Festival – our five-day event brings together those interested in a digital career with education providers and digital and tech businesses
Join Manchester Digital, Today!
Trading for less than 12 months
+ VAT annually