Vision B2B Marketing and Training Ltd is promoting a new service to the region's SME agencies to help them navigate their marketing and growth challenges.
Fresh from attending Manchester Digital's Agency Insights event and reviewing the report which provided detailed feedback from over 50 agencies on all aspects of running an agency in 2018-19, Vision B2B founder René Power has signalled an intent to help smaller agencies build their brand and grow their customer base.
Where agencies need to focus
Two of the major findings in the report being published by Manchester Digital were
1. Agencies need to work on their niche, their USP and their positioning.
2. Agencies need to invest in or improve their marketing efforts. This is witnessed in the statistics that showed 82% of 'leads' came from referrals whereas only 35% came from content - something all types of agency are converging on as a value added client service.
René, who worked in the Manchester agency scene from 1999 to 2015 before setting up his own b2b marketing consultancy comments
"Agencies across Greater Manchester definitely need to play to their strengths and 'niche' a lot more. This will give them the best chance of not only doing their best work, but also mean not coming second in pitches and tenders they were unlikely to realistically land."
The new service offers from Vision B2B are in the following areas:-
1. Customer profiling, new business and opportunity mapping workshops.
2. Agency marketing - improving lead based enquiry through 'anchor' content and integrated blogging, PR and email marketing. This might involve you having your own state of the market report, buyers guide or other forms of must have content, specifically targeting your clients..
3. Copywriting / planning for client projects - providing a done for your service for digital and design agencies who want to focus on the creative elements of their work.
4. Business development - evaluating opportunities, developing responses and preparing to present.
5. Marketing training - upskilling teams with bytesize training designed to help creatives think more commercially .
Manchester Digital members can access a 20% discount on workshops, marketing and training taken under the "Marketing Plan in a Day" service offer.
Find out more at visionb2b.co.uk.