London/Manchester - January 18th 2021: Informed Solutions has been appointed to the new Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Digital Capability for Health Framework.
Run over four years, this new national £800m framework will put in place a collaborative agreement for use by NHS Digital and other public sector health and social care bodies for the provision of digital outcomes and supporting services.
Suppliers under the framework will provide the following service provisions:
- DevOps services: support for ongoing live services
- Digital definition services: either separately or combined extended discovery and /or alpha phases
- Build and transition services: either separately combining beta phase and/or retirement phases (including transition to Live). It is anticipated that live will be covered by an appropriate competition for DevOps Services
- End-to-End Development Services: with the ability to combine the full set of agile phases of discovery through to live
- Data management (and similar) services: primarily targeted at building, enhancing and maintaining data assets, migrating data from one system to another and analysis and reporting from such data assets.
As one of just 12 suppliers selected, Informed Solutions appointment to the framework is based around its trusted and proven capabilities in designing and delivering transformational healthcare services that fully utilize AI/ML and advanced data analytics capabilities. Its work includes the ongoing development of a new national NHS patient safety incident management system (PSIMS) as a central service for the recording and analysis of patient safety events. The system will collect data on what can go wrong in healthcare and the reasons why, providing vital insight for patient safety improvement across the NHS.
Informed Solutions UK CEO, Seth Finegan comments: “We’re delighted to be appointed to this important healthcare framework. From our experience of successfully designing and delivering national digital services remotely and at scale during the past year, we recognise that there is an unprecedented demand for transformative digital experience and analytics solutions that will help deliver the critical healthcare services of the future.
“Our Queen’s Award-winning platforms and services are being used across a growing number of public sector bodies operating in healthcare, emergency services, and environment management sectors as well as in nationally significant citizen engagement activities. With the NHS increasingly adopting and embracing an innovation culture, we are looking forward to helping co-design and deliver modern, digital, data-driven healthcare services for our new world”.
For more information on the Digital Capability for Health framework visit: https://www.crowncommercial.gov.uk/agreements/RM6221?gclid=CjwKCAiAgJWABhArEiwAmNVTB7bPHy8mM8b3U93-4HUxL_FDZ2ko_hw1YXfeNEXkOMewNBRU9ewIphoC0-sQAvD_BwE