Java Software Engineer
ECOM Recruitment -
A bit about the company
By combining all components of various operations and content services into a unified, automated workflow, this company serves the entertainment industry globally with innovative, autonomous software solutions and content services.
Team and Job Purpose
To create creative solutions, the company encourages employees to share their ideas and works inclusively and collaboratively as one huge team. We recognise the significance of everyone’s skills and the contributions they make to the company, providing them with the drive and resources they need to succeed.
Software developers are seen by the corporation as more than just programmers who may collaborate with other team members to enhance the digital entertainment experience. Duties and Responsibilities
Do not expect to be a screw in a big machine. Apart from that, you do know what Software Development is.
- Participate in backlog refinement sessions and provide valuable feedback to the Product Owner and team.
- Coding, coding, coding…
- Take part in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance)
- Continuously improve your own and team performance (Retrospectives)
Who we believe will fit in quite well.
They are seeking a gifted Java developer with superior coding abilities. AWS experience is preferred, but it's not a need; if you're analytical and product-focused, you'd be a perfect fit.
- 1+ years of Software Development experience.
- Java 8/11/17.
- Experience working with mainstream Java frameworks (E.q AWS Serverless, Spring, Hibernate, Vaadin /Angular, Docker etc).
- Full Stack developer mindset.
- Fluent in English to communicate with team members.
Big Plus if you have
- Experience working with AWS Lambda or similar Cloud services is a plus
- Basic Terraform, Docker skills
- Looking to take a certification course or embark on a learning activity? They will support you where they can!
- 4 Extra holiday days + a day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Meet and have fun with your colleagues at team events.
- Hybrid working or fully remote with flexible hours to support your working preferences.
- Is your hometown too small for you? You have the opportunity to work from another location.
- Want to work with your friends or the techie people you know? We have a referral program to help you with that.